Though I composed this work on 1997; I am publishing it again with a lot of improvements and some changes:
- Modernized the sound a little bit.
- Removed a lot of noises and effects.
- Replaced several sampled instruments by AudioUnits.
- Started to use Renoise instead of OpenMPT and Impulse Tracker.
- Equalized, mixed and remastered again and again.
This is the hardware I used to “implement” this work:
- MacBook Pro (mid 2010, mid 2012 for “update 1”) and MacMini (mid 2011).
- Yamaha PSR-18.
- Yamaha PSR-213e.
This is the software I used:
- Impulse Tracker (the original version was implemented on this amazing piece of work).
- Renoise 3.1.
- nlogPoly Synth.
- Korg M1e software emulator.
- Imperfect Samples’ Steinway Walnut Concert Grand.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
The artwork was created by my wife: Zdenka Johnson-Kirigin Orías.
The C++17 code shown in the first cover is compilable code (if you define everything used before).
This is the song list:
- La nada
- Emerger del caos
- El espíritu de la verdad
- El diseño
- Fiat lux
- (update 1) Big-bang 12″
- El primer segundo
- El mal
- Brillo estelar
- Agujero negro
- El libro de la vida
Update (20161231): I published a remastered version of this album containing a 12″ version of “Big-bang”. The Spotify player URI in this entry was also modified to refer to “Poiesis Update 1” 🙂